SPANISH PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN
We have the best interactive Spanish classes in Denver! Children are motivated and grow in self-confidence as they learn to speak and understand a foreign language. Best of all, they are having fun!
We have been working with children in Colorado since 2000. With us, the education of your children is in professional hands. All we do is teach Spanish; we are experts!
DID YOU KNOW?
There are distinct advantages to learning a foreign language at an early age. When a child learns a second language at an early age it forms neurological pathways in the brain, making for a more intelligent child. This child will become bilingual more quickly and perform better in other subjects, too.
Learn more about the topic, read this article!
“Expert offers tips on teaching children who speak two languages.”
What are the benefits of learning with Spanish Is Fun?
- Our highly trained, experienced teachers use our exclusive methodology, the Brain Path Language™ (BPL) teaching approach.
- We hire only teachers who are very familiar with the process of learning a second language.
- Children learn by listening and imitating, so our curriculum teaches vocabulary and pronunciation from internationally recognized Spanish, not colloquial or regional dialects.
- Enrollment is limited to allow for maximum interaction, correction, and communication for each student.
Our goals for the course are:
- To increase your child’s understanding and correct pronunciation of the sounds unique to the Spanish language
- To begin the process of memorizing the new vocabulary required to learn a new language
- To develop the pathways in your child’s brain for future language learning using our exclusive Brain Path Language™ (BPL) teaching approach.
- For your child to be able to use and understand the most basic common phrases
- To develop the self-confidence necessary to speak another language (the biggest barrier to a new learner)